Dropped my HTC One Max
Hi, my name is Noah and this weekend I dropped my HTC One Max...
...No worries -- nothing broke and nothing shattered. I just now have a scuffed white plastic edge, and the two smallest nicks on the top speaker grill. I did have a case, but only one of those snap on backs to keep it looking new (and for some extra grip).
I've had this phone a week and love it to death. That new feeling is already over, but it doesn't take away from how awesome the phone is!
For anyone who hasn't handled this phone yet, it really is a large beast. So large, it somehow flew out of my hand while walking up the steps. Luckily, it landed just on the step and didn't decide to take a tumble back down.
(I know this post is a little pointless, but I had to come clean. I've been feeling guilty the past two days!)
- 02-24-2014, 09:48 PM #2
- 02-24-2014, 09:53 PM #3
Re: Dropped my HTC One Max
I tried to take a couple of shots this morning with my work phone (iPhones 5S) and could barely make out the damage on the phone. Actually, the bigger problem was the damn iPhone wouldn't focus on the phone, just the table I had it on! If I can get a decent shot, I will upload it. The phone hit a metal stair on the corner with the screen down. Just a scuff of plastic gone from there and two or three tiny nicks in the aluminum speaker grill. I had a case, but the phone is tough. I think if it fell the same why without the back snap-on case, it would have fared the same way!
Still a bummer I had to go and drop it, though!
- By Kitsuii in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 9Last Post: 11-05-2014, 01:33 PM
- By PsychDoc in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 367Last Post: 07-24-2014, 03:54 PM
- By UsedName in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 17Last Post: 04-06-2014, 09:16 AM
- By Ry in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 02-25-2014, 07:02 AM
- By buffee in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 3Last Post: 02-24-2014, 10:59 PM