- 04-21-2014, 04:35 AM #2
Re: How much battery life are you getting with the One Max?
I think you should try installing some battery saver applications, look what the problem with the Android ecosystem is application keeps running on the background even if you close it, the idea behind is Android keep running the application in the background, in order to provide you faster access to the application. Here battery saver apps played an important role by cleaning up those application after a certain interval which in return help you in using that power for your use.
- 04-23-2014, 11:04 PM #3
- 04-26-2014, 01:39 PM #4
- 04-27-2014, 12:32 AM #5
- By RionDunn in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 31Last Post: 05-06-2014, 08:58 AM
- By potatoes are fine in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 AccessoriesReplies: 7Last Post: 04-25-2014, 08:34 AM
- By Machtyn in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 3Last Post: 04-22-2014, 09:07 PM
- By MoonDawg92 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 18Last Post: 04-22-2014, 01:45 PM
- By edict17 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 8Last Post: 04-21-2014, 10:00 PM