Switching back. Is the One Max really the one?

jrodgers3

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
I'm pretty torn. I'd love a phone in the phablet niche, but am concerned about how future proof the s600 is going to be. I;ve always bought mid range phones due to price and end up hating how slow they became. My current phone (WP8) is just as fast as it was day one but I've had enough with the music app so I'm going to switch back to android. One M8, One Max, or Xperia Z Ultra?

All I require is a nice screen, decent camera, expandable storage, smooth operation, and a good local music app. I just wish the One Max had the M8 internals and it would be a no-brainer. I'm sure there will be one soon, but I'm sure it'll be crazy expensive too. I've watched a million videos and comparisons so I know the differences, but want real world opinions.

Is the s600 super smooth? Has it slowed down at all over time? How do yall feel about the music player and equalizer? Will I regret this purchase in a year? Thanks for your help in advance! This is a great community btw, idk that people realize how many lurkers there are that are helped everyday.

proguy747

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
with jelly bean this phone is smooth as butter. do not update to kitkat Yet. still bugs. sound is amazing, battery is ffing amazing. In a year you will be bummed. The features that the m8 has like wake up touch and swipe are such great features that they should be on all phones. The size is addicting because watching video and reading is so worth it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maximusdebois