LED/Flashlight stays on
I had a One Max dumped in my lap, I guess because I'm a techie guy. The rear LED stays on all the time.
Open the flashlight app and cycle through and it never turns off.
Even shutting the phone OFF does nothing. It's still as bright as can be.
Apparently they already did a hard reset and nothing changed. I might confirm it myself as soon as I get some free time.
- 06-09-2014, 12:46 AM #2
Re: LED/Flashlight stays on
Welcome to Android Central
That's really strange, and I'm having a hard time believing it. Could you confirm that this is the case? Makes no sense that it would stay on with the phone off"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
Galaxy Note 4
- 06-22-2014, 09:47 PM #3
- 11-12-2014, 10:57 AM #4
- 03-19-2015, 02:27 PM #5
- By taronba25 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4Replies: 5Last Post: 06-13-2014, 09:59 AM
- By EWY in forum Google Play edition HTC One M8Replies: 1Last Post: 06-09-2014, 12:02 AM
- By Gallion in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 06-08-2014, 08:43 PM
- By modhatter in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 0Last Post: 06-08-2014, 06:47 PM
- By Pedro Velloso in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 1Last Post: 06-08-2014, 04:20 PM