- 1 Posts
So I opened my camera to snap a few shots today, and all of a sudden my camera's screwed up. Instead of the old live view screen and click when you're ready, now it automatically takes a shot and freezes it, and won't go to live view. To take a pic, I basically have to point and click, see how far off it is, then adjust and point and click again (and again, and again, and again, and so on), until I get it right. I only see the shot after it takes it. It's the biggest freakin pain in the ***, and I can't figure out how to turn it off. Does it have anything to do with the zoe thing? There's an option to turn that off, but it keeps defaulting back to it. Can anyone tell me how to fix this? Thanks.
- 07-06-2014, 12:11 PM #2
Re: camera help
Have you tried following this path...
Then clear data, clear defaults and force stop. Reopen your camera and test it again then post back if still having issues
Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app
- 07-13-2014, 08:58 PM #3
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-12-2015, 11:28 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 8Last Post: 07-08-2014, 08:47 PM
- By mahnamk in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-06-2014, 01:24 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-06-2014, 09:31 AM
- By KumarKush in forum LG G2 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 07-06-2014, 12:25 AM