Sense 6 for verizon one max

kblgy

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
anyone have any new at all? I have looked and did not see anything...

Thank you in advance for any replies..

Michael62J

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
I heard rumor of late 2014. This really sucks. I left Sprint because they pulled this stunt with the HTC 4GLTE. Now Verizon? They need to stop blaming it on HTC. Because the other networks have HTC one Max sense 6.:(

Xader

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I just had it pushed to my device this afternoon.

Screenshot_2014-08-18-16-18-46_zpsnrttngo6.png

Finally, finally! A different lock screen background! Also liking the revamped ui, and "clear recent apps" button. The menus seem a lot cleaner, as well.

Noah0504

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
I got the update yesterday around 5:30PM CST. Takes a good amount of time for the install to complete, but now it feels like I have a new phone. The look is MUCH more polished than the previous version of Sense.

daero93

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Yesterday I did the update to 6 when everything finished updating and installing, I lost everything. It did a hard reset. Lost all my pics and settings and wallpapers. Had to start from scratch. Don't know why that happen.

My wife has a Max also but I'm afraid to update and she loses everything. Of course I'll do a backup for her if she wants the update.

Anyone else had this problem.

Noah0504

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Yesterday I did the update to 6 when everything finished updating and installing, I lost everything. It did a hard reset. Lost all my pics and settings and wallpapers. Had to start from scratch. Don't know why that happen.

My wife has a Max also but I'm afraid to update and she loses everything. Of course I'll do a backup for her if she wants the update.

Anyone else had this problem.
I had zero problems with installing the update -- other than it took awhile.