URGENT! Someone is hacking my phone!

Valentina Paris

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
Hi everybody,

out of the blue, my screen turned black and I can read "hacking your phone locked by android device manager - just emergency call".

WTF is happened??? And how can i fix it?

I don't if it's helpful, but I switched it off to cut any connection.

Please help me!

Thank you in advance,
Valentina

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Unfortunately it seems someone did get a hold of your Google Account password. You can unlock it too if this was the case. From a PC browser go into play.google.com, log into your account, and you should see a gear icon on the right. In there, you should see the Android Device Manager Option.

There, you can see your linked phones and you can try to track their last known location, lock the device and display a message on the lockscreen (which is probably what the pranker just did), but most importantly, it can also remotely wipe your device in case it gets stolen.

Maybe you left your account open at home and someone is playing a prank on you? I hope it's not something more serious, but yeah, that's what could have happened.

Valentina Paris

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
YES! You definitely get it thank you very much!
Infact, my phone was also ringing sometimes! It doesn't give the exactly location because it's written "The geolocation service Google is disabled".
Anyway, I have access to my google account just with my own phone and computer, i really don't know how that happened.

I did a factory reset on my phone and now it's working again, but if someone had access once, he can have access again, can't he? Do I need just to change the password of my google account?

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Yup, I strongly suggest you change your password and if you want to take it a step further, enable 2-step verification. This will ask for a code generated in an app in your phone to verify your identity first.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC