- 10-09-2013, 12:08 AM #2
- 46 Posts
Re: Is there a way to remove the weather and blinkfeed elements from the home page?
The blinkfeed page is a feature of the default launcher which means using an alternative launcher (I like Nova Launcher) will replace it.
As for whether you can keep the default launcher but disable Blinkfeed, that may be more difficult. I've seen a tutorial for how to do it on the One X, saying there is an option under “Settings” > “Personalize” > “Customize home screen” for replacing the "Blinkfeed" home screen with a "classic" home screen. But I haven't found that in the One Mini.
- 10-09-2013, 12:42 AM #3
- By zoomob in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 24Last Post: 11-13-2013, 04:04 PM
- By music_man185 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 16Last Post: 10-07-2013, 03:28 AM
- By MaTtKs1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 10Last Post: 10-06-2013, 04:26 PM
- By tonyjerry in forum HTC OneReplies: 4Last Post: 10-06-2013, 05:40 AM
- By BriniaSona in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 12Last Post: 10-05-2013, 11:22 AM