- Junior Member
- 2 Posts
HTC One Mini vs Nexus 4
I know that such comparison may seem a little odd but after 3 solid years using iPod Touch as smartphone replacement I'm finally buying something new and I end up narrowing my choice to those two.
I would like to get some opinion/advice from actual users of One Mini as my sister has Nexus 4 and I played with it a little bit.
Basically it seems like Nexus 4 is just better but I'm still hestitating.
Pro Nexus 4:
- it's cheaper (I can get Nexus 4 unlocked in Poland for ~380 USD and One Mini for 470USD)
- way more powerful
- twice as much ram - I guess it's possibly a deal breaker - Is 1GB real problem in everyday use (e.g. multitasking Maps, Spotify, Facebook, Twitter and Instapaper)?
- stock android and updates! (I guess last update for HTC One Mini will be Android 4.4)
Pro One Mini:
- it's smaller! 4,7 is nice but I still find it a little bit too much for me.
- it's just beautiful
- aluminium better than glass
- Probably better battery life because Nexus 4 is apparently awful. Am I right?
- Probably better audio. I'm particularly interested in headphones jack audio quality as my iPod Touch was really good.
- LTE (though I guess I won't be using that much)
+ Is there something there I've omitted what would justify buying less powerful, ram lacking smartphone for almost $100 more?
- By brindle47 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 10-23-2013, 12:50 PM
- By ZekeCog in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 4Last Post: 10-22-2013, 08:31 AM
- By Gowtham Seshadri in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 10-21-2013, 10:39 PM
- By Jonathan Dale in forum HTC OneReplies: 4Last Post: 10-21-2013, 05:48 PM
- By Jin Villanueva in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 10-21-2013, 04:44 PM