- 2 Posts
HTC One Mini lag??
Last week, I got a brand new HTC One Mini for my birthday and up to a few days ago it has been working perfectly. Now, what I noticed is that the phone seriously lags at times which is why I usually have to restart it. Now, because it's a new phone, it is not bombarded with a lot of pictures or apps but it still lags, usually on the Facebook messenger. Now, don't get me wrong; I don't know if this particular problem is related to the app or the phone itself, but it is not working well. What is really strange though is that there were no problems, even with the app for a while - no lag, nothing and it worked perfectly. But a week into using it and it lags?? What?
Please help me out with this, I don't know what to do.
Posted via Android Central App
- 12-16-2013, 04:45 AM #2
Re: HTC One Mini lag??
Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk“It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” - J. K Rowling
"If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee
"The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye." - Jimi Hendrix
- By jessy555791973 in forum HTC One SVReplies: 2Last Post: 01-09-2014, 01:44 PM
- By thebignewt in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 21Last Post: 12-20-2013, 01:15 PM
- By sridhar03 in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 6Last Post: 12-15-2013, 04:59 PM
- By J_galaxy24 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 12-14-2013, 05:06 AM
- By clemson77on in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 12-13-2013, 02:15 PM