- 8 Posts
I don't know is it me or the speaker did really sound less louder. On the first 2-3 day when I bought it everything was really loud I can watch movie with only about 70 percent of volume up. Right now I can't. When listen to music I can barely hear anything when the volume is 50percent. Is it the same with the other mini.
Plus I just notice that the lower speaker sounded louder than the top one. I can't really feel the vibration on the top.
Posted via Android Central App
Last edited by T Hsieh; 01-08-2014 at 04:43 AM.
- 02-18-2014, 04:39 PM #2
- 3 Posts
Re: BoomSound sound less loud than before
I have the same feeling with my phone too. I have the black one mini which I got as a replacement for cracked bezel of the White version. My first impression was that the device was quieter than the white one and now after a month usage I feel the speakers sound even more quiet. I thought I am imagining but seems like u confirm the same happened to u
Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk
- By still1 in forum Moto GReplies: 12Last Post: 02-28-2014, 09:10 AM
- By Zakaria Hamdi in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 4Last Post: 01-10-2014, 09:27 PM
- By ajaxblu in forum AT&T Galaxy NoteReplies: 7Last Post: 01-10-2014, 09:07 AM
- By ShaggyKids in forum Wallpapers, Ringtones, and ThemesReplies: 2Last Post: 01-06-2014, 11:54 AM
- By Mason Sell in forum HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 01-04-2014, 03:58 PM