Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Paul627g
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default HTC One Mini is showing no OS in HBoot

I was checking my Hboot only to discovered the OS was blank. I would really appreciate some help to fix a corrupted DATA partition on the HTC One mini. I'm using CWM recovey, I can push roms with no problems and flash boot.img's. My phone is unlocked s-on and HBOOT-2.19.0000. I am not used to HTC phones as I love my samsung galaxy's very easy to work with, as I said before would appreciate some help here. P.s all my problems began after the was rooted the SuperSu want to update binary I agreed and after that I've been in a bootloop

Default Re: HTC One mini is showing no OS in HBoot

I'm not sure about the Mini but there should be a RUU package floating around to use. Flashing this will reset the device and put it back to stock OS. I would research this route a bit more while the device is still in a functioning state before things get worse and it ends up in a brick.

Also if you wish to continue with rooting, you may want to consider getting S OFF on the device so you can flash different HBOOT's (bootloader's) and change radio's, etc. I know with the HTC One once the 4.3 update came out it started to make things difficult for those who didn't get S OFF prior to the update.
    Paul
    Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central

UJ95x likes this.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: HTC One Mini is showing no OS in HBoot

Thanks Paul for your response will be looking for a ruu file and yes I will defo be s-off next time, after all that HTC has put me through I don't think it will be possible for me to soft brick it next time