- 2 Posts
HTC One Mini is showing no OS in HBoot
I was checking my Hboot only to discovered the OS was blank. I would really appreciate some help to fix a corrupted DATA partition on the HTC One mini. I'm using CWM recovey, I can push roms with no problems and flash boot.img's. My phone is unlocked s-on and HBOOT-2.19.0000. I am not used to HTC phones as I love my samsung galaxy's very easy to work with, as I said before would appreciate some help here. P.s all my problems began after the was rooted the SuperSu want to update binary I agreed and after that I've been in a bootloop
- 02-07-2014, 08:23 AM #2
Re: HTC One mini is showing no OS in HBoot
I'm not sure about the Mini but there should be a RUU package floating around to use. Flashing this will reset the device and put it back to stock OS. I would research this route a bit more while the device is still in a functioning state before things get worse and it ends up in a brick.
Also if you wish to continue with rooting, you may want to consider getting S OFF on the device so you can flash different HBOOT's (bootloader's) and change radio's, etc. I know with the HTC One once the 4.3 update came out it started to make things difficult for those who didn't get S OFF prior to the update.
- By losergeek in forum HTC One M7Replies: 26Last Post: 04-07-2015, 10:27 PM
- By Benjay1974 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 04-07-2014, 08:51 PM
- By Maria Gabriela in forum HTC One M8Replies: 40Last Post: 03-16-2014, 10:45 AM
- By williamw1987 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 4Last Post: 02-10-2014, 09:51 AM
- By droidbob in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 0Last Post: 02-07-2014, 07:19 AM