htc one mini battery drain and quieter speaker after 4.4 update

T Hsieh

Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
I have updated my phone to kitkat. After the update i notice the battery has been worsen by about 20 percent. Before the update i usually have about 60 percent left after 4 hours of usage. Right now it is decreasing to abou 40 to 50 percent.
Plus, another problem i have noticed after the update is the speaker. There a significant decrease in volume. My htc one mini used to be louder or on par with the iphone5 but right now i can clearly noticed that the phone sounded alot quieter than the iphone5

Is anyone with the updated one mini facing the same problem. I have posted this on there fb page but no one is answering. Should i call the call center so they could inform this to the company and release an update to fix it

Posted via Android Central App

T Hsieh

Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
Mine too. But after a few week it became loud again I dunno why.
What about battery? Do you have any problem with the battery? If so try turning off fast boot that worked for me even though it is not as good as before.
But after a month the battery get worse again Idk why. Not sure when they will release update to fix this issue.

Posted via Android Central App

daisho13

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
So for the last week I have noticed a massive change in battery life. 8 hours after waking up my battery is drained, I only sent a few texts, barely used the phone other than checking the time other than that. The drain is not much slower than active use. Seems a very recent change. Is my battery damaged or is this an issue after the update that was recently sent?

trido#AC

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
For me audio sounds better with Beats OFF.Much louder and clearer to me.

Just got phone last nite and did kitKat update first so can't say how audio was before.

eldoradoline

Sep 5, 2014
Visit site
mine too
Yesterday i have updated my HTC ONE to new version and my battery is damaged hardly. last night when i was sleeping it was about 60 % and when i wake up in the morning today it is empty and my phone is shut down. but there is no problem with speakers. what can i do?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX