- 1 Posts
Keyboard problem with HTC One Mini
Just got an HTC One Mini, and trying to install an alternative keyboard. Is there a compatability problem with Android 4.3?
I've tried free Smart keyboard which is running fine on my old phone, a Sony Xperia P, and also free Perfect keyboard, but although both install ok, neither will activate. Smart says a long press in a text input box should activate it, but it doesn't!
Any help would be appreciated.
- 04-03-2014, 12:47 PM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: Keyboard problem with HTC One Mini
Hello. If what you are asking is that you cannot use your new keyboard due to switching then you can do one of two things. One being downloading a keybaoard switcher app. but if you don't want to do this then (this way is more reliable however you may sometimes experience a delay)
1. go into messaging of some sort
2. slick somewhere to open the keyboard
3. swipe down on your status bar
4. there should be a choose input box. CLICK THIS! and simply switch
- By Bakkor Ahmed in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 05-05-2014, 07:16 PM
- By matterlord1 in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 4Last Post: 04-03-2014, 09:56 AM
- By cruisingbasic in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 7Last Post: 04-02-2014, 12:26 AM
- By dennis whitman in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 04-01-2014, 07:57 AM
- By Polash Ansary in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 0Last Post: 04-01-2014, 05:42 AM