- 1 Posts
So when the top sensors are covered with something (bag,pocket etc.) and I get an incoming call, the top speaker doesn't work, when they are not covered, both work perfectly. I have searched every corner of that phone and can't find a setting to change it, or is it a bug / broken phone?
It just wouldn't make any sense to mute the top speaker while the phone is let's say in a pocket, I want it to sound louder there. Even if I turn on "pocket mode" the top one doesn't work.
Help !? :S
- By shinydiscopants in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 14Last Post: 07-02-2014, 09:01 AM
- By Huff in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 05-02-2014, 07:12 AM
- By Jalopiejoe in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 8Last Post: 04-16-2014, 11:41 AM
- By Ilfracombe in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 12Last Post: 04-09-2014, 08:19 PM
- By Emma Corbett in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 0Last Post: 04-06-2014, 11:26 AM