Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Heeeeeelp!!

I have downloaded a load of CD's onto my laptop and then from my laptop onto my HTC one mini, music is all there and artwork, but for some reason, whenever i press play on any of the albums, it's says "unable to play this type of audio file". can anyone help please??

Default Re: Heeeeeelp!!

Quote Originally Posted by alisa poy View Post
    I have downloaded a load of CD's onto my laptop and then from my laptop onto my HTC one mini, music is all there and artwork, but for some reason, whenever i press play on any of the albums, it's says "unable to play this type of audio file". can anyone help please??
    Hey - download MX Player - it will look for the files on your phone and convert them into files that are compatible for your phone

- - - Updated - - -

Hey - download MX Player - it will look for the files on your phone and convert them into files that are compatible for your phone
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

cool, thank you!!! will try it

cool, thank you!!! will try it
    No problem the alternative would be to convert the files on your computer / laptop before sending them to the phone. Hope you get it sorted