- 05-16-2014, 09:15 AM #2
What exactly would you be referring to?
An OS update? No, only way to downgrade from an OS update is to unlock your bootloader/root your device so you can flash a custom package that restores it back to factory stock.
If your referring to things you have downloaded from Google Play, sure any of that can be removed.
- 05-16-2014, 05:34 PM #4
Correct a factory reset will only wipe data and cache on the current OS version your on.
In order to go back to an earlier version it requires you to unlock your bootloader, root and also S-OFF.
- 07-09-2014, 05:38 AM #7
- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
I'm running Android version 4.4.2 on HTC One Mini. I recently installed Blacklist Plus Pro and noticed that the SMS messages still come through although I get notification that it has been blocked. Question:
1. Is it a known bug with the Blacklist Plus Pro app? Are there any fixes?
2. Is it due to the version of Android I'm running?
2. If so, how do I downgrade to the previous OS without losing my contacts and messages? Other applications are not important.
- By jesternaag in forum Android 4.0 Ice Cream SandwichReplies: 1Last Post: 05-16-2014, 06:18 PM
- By PsychoMichaelD1979 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 05-16-2014, 04:16 PM
- By nneptune in forum HTC One M8Replies: 6Last Post: 05-16-2014, 04:09 PM
- By Jes Sea in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 05-16-2014, 02:13 AM
- By Elijah Watson1 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 0Last Post: 05-15-2014, 08:58 PM