- 05-16-2014, 09:15 AM #2
What exactly would you be referring to?
An OS update? No, only way to downgrade from an OS update is to unlock your bootloader/root your device so you can flash a custom package that restores it back to factory stock.
If your referring to things you have downloaded from Google Play, sure any of that can be removed.
- 05-16-2014, 05:34 PM #4
- 07-09-2014, 05:38 AM #7
- 2 Posts
I'm running Android version 4.4.2 on HTC One Mini. I recently installed Blacklist Plus Pro and noticed that the SMS messages still come through although I get notification that it has been blocked. Question:
1. Is it a known bug with the Blacklist Plus Pro app? Are there any fixes?
2. Is it due to the version of Android I'm running?
2. If so, how do I downgrade to the previous OS without losing my contacts and messages? Other applications are not important.
- By jesternaag in forum Android 4.0 Ice Cream SandwichReplies: 1Last Post: 05-16-2014, 06:18 PM
- By PsychoMichaelD1979 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 05-16-2014, 04:16 PM
- By nneptune in forum HTC One M8Replies: 6Last Post: 05-16-2014, 04:09 PM
- By Jes Sea in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 05-16-2014, 02:13 AM
- By Elijah Watson1 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 0Last Post: 05-15-2014, 08:58 PM