Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Really really need help.

So I bought a HTC One Mini M7 recently (maybe a month back or so). I loved it, and I decided to root it, but I didn't know what custom ROMs were. So I decided to try getting one, and failed many times because it said failed. I had TWRP, so when I tried to flash the zip, and when it failed, it said clear cache/davlik or whatever, and I clicked it. Ever since, I've been stuck in a boot loop, and whenever I tried to press recovery, or factory reset, it would say Entering Recovery... at the top, and then the teamwin logo part would flash for a split second and keep flashing for like 3 seconds, and the bootloop would start all over again.

I tried to fastboot erase cache, I even fastboot oem lock 'd, but now it's relocked and whenever I try to enter recovery or factory reset, it just puts me back into the bootloop/bootloader. I really need help on this please.

I've also flashed a new recovery when my bootloader was unlocked, and that didn't work either. Please help, thanks!
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Really really need help.

alright so update: I fixed that problem, my internal s torage was 0 MB so I formatted my data, and I have storage now as well. I don't know what to do from this point on, I tried factory resetting but theres no OS on the SDCard or anywhere, so... yeah. I'm downloading a stock android 4.2.2/sense 5 (which was what was on my HTC one before **** went down) to see if I can flash it on there and just install it on. Will give feedback when I'm done.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Really really need help.

Okay, so now I am completely stuck. I can get into recovery, but I don't know what to do at all now. Help me please.