- 9 Posts
My phone is a HTC One Mini.
My phone battery Lasts when I use the Wi-Fi mode 12 hours and 48 hours in standby mode.
Why HTC will announce the details of this phone batteries battery lasts 600 hours in standby mode.
Does the idea battery life for HTC devices?
I bought the phone a month and I got the Android 4.4 update.
- 06-12-2014, 03:12 AM #2
Re: battery life
Never trust those figures. This is the fine print related to that statement on the HTC page: "Battery times (talk time, standby time, and more) are subject to network and phone usage. A Standby time specification ("specification") is an industry standard that is only intended to allow comparison of different mobile devices under the same circumstances. Power consumption in a standby state is strongly dependent on factors including but not limited to network, settings, location, movement, signal strength and cell traffic. Comparisons of different mobile devices using such a specification can therefore only be done in a controlled laboratory environment. When using any mobile device in real life circumstances for which the mobile device is intended, the standby time could be considerably lower and will be strongly dependent on the factors as mentioned above."
Review this guide to see if any of the tips can help you with improving your battery life: [Guide] Battery Saving Tips
- By kwitel in forum HTC OneReplies: 9Last Post: 09-15-2014, 09:44 AM
- By RHS in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 6Last Post: 06-19-2014, 09:17 PM
- By crazed_z06 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 7Last Post: 06-14-2014, 01:38 PM
- By manni1to in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 2Last Post: 06-12-2014, 09:01 AM
- By Awais Hussey in forum Chargers and BatteriesReplies: 0Last Post: 06-11-2014, 10:10 AM