Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Htc one mini - gps and other problems

I was a big fan of HTC for many years untill i bought the htc one mini last December.

Apart from the looks this phone is giving me a lot of problems and i am disapointed.
    First of all from time to time, although i live in europe, it thinks i am in USA and shows usa time zone.. so every time i have to go to maps , and put the phone out on the window so that gps can locate me again... tried resetting phone to factory default.. and also deleting cache from the app.. but does not work..

Taking gps controls out of settings looks like a terrible idea.

Second problem and as serious is that some times when i am calling i cant hear the ringing tone although it is ringing. so i cant be sure if the phone i am calling is actually ringing or if the call is not made.

Third problem problem is that the phone freezes, for example i am finishing a call and only after around 5 seconds does the call show up in call history.

I am very disapointed.. and i am thinking that this is probably the last htc phone that i will ever buy... looks are good.. but you need to have quality to support the looks. For me the major advantage that htc used to have was its built quality.. but it seems they are giving up on this