- 1 Posts
Casing snapped off
MY HTC ONE Mini is less than 6 months old and the back cover has snapped off between the audio jack and the top left corner on the top of the phone.
Vodafone tell me its not covered under warranty for that and it will be £150 to repair it.
Has this happened to anyone else and does anyone know if its possible to repair them?
- 09-01-2014, 04:51 PM #2
Re: Casing snapped off
Welcome to Android Central! I'm not sure why Vodafone would be informing you about the HTC warranty--do you have some other phone insurance through Vodafone?
I would contact HTC UK Support directly: HTC Support | HTC United Kingdom
- 09-03-2014, 02:26 PM #3
- By mikah100 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2014, 04:52 PM
- By Xords in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 09-01-2014, 01:10 AM
- By AhmedHa in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-31-2014, 11:19 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2014, 02:38 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2014, 02:34 PM