HTC One Mini stuck in reboot loop, how can I get it out of it?

A

AC Question

HTC One Mini stuck in reboot loop.

My HTC One Mini, started acting up since 4 days ago. It would not start up past the white HTC screen and then restarte itself. I started when I tried to turn it on, while I was up on Kilimanjaro in about 4000m a.s.l. I do not know if it is the cold that made it do it or what but now it is stuck in a loop. I have let the battery drain, and everytime I connect it to a charger it begins to startup by itself, and then shutsdown and start up againand continueing the loop. I have not done anything to it, except turning on the Developer mode on once, but i turned it off again. I would prefer not to do a hard reset.
Any suggestions is welcome.

temp0102

Nov 23, 2015
Visit site
Re: HTC One Mini stuck in reboot loop.

Thanks. But it does not seem to work. I can enter the page where I can choose Recovery and Fastboot and all that, but everytime I choose Recovery it goes straight to the start up page with the green HTC logo and then after 15-20 seconds it shutsdown and start over, repeating the loop. I also tried the Reboot and Reboot bootloader from the Fastboot menu but with the same result. I just cannot get past the white screen with the green HTC logo.
Is there anyother way or is the hard reset the only way out?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: HTC One Mini stuck in reboot loop.

Go to Settings>Battery​, and see if there's an option to turn off Fastboot. Then try the Recovery mode again.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Oh sorry--I was thinking of the main system settings, but that would require the phone to successfully boot to the homescreen. I'm not sure if you have any other option besides trying a factory reset.