I finally was able to get an email from HTC and root my One. Also got SuperSU after TWRP.
Tether OK, Wallet OK. For some reason, battery lasted, or at least< seemed to last a long time today.
Don't know if there are major benefits to be gained from loading a rom. Or which is a good one. Reading up am curious about the HD Rom by Mike.
Sorry, almost forgot. Carrier Sprint,
- 05-05-2013, 11:50 AM #2
- 05-07-2013, 09:46 AM #4
- 05-18-2013, 07:54 PM #6
- By Jerry Hildenbrand in forum HTC Hero Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 157Last Post: 01-22-2010, 09:47 PM
- By ShiftNo in forum HTC Hero Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 11-30-2009, 12:54 AM
- By Jerry Hildenbrand in forum HTC Droid Eris Rooting, ROMs, and HackingReplies: 0Last Post: 11-10-2009, 11:22 PM
- By brandonscott in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 11-06-2009, 09:43 PM
- By tx26257 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 5Last Post: 11-03-2009, 06:56 PM