Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Is there a ROM for HTC One (3 UK) Stock Android w/ Zoe and Beats?

Obviously the HTC One Google Edition is on its way, I'm just wondering whether there is currently a ROM with Stock Android which includes Zoe and Beats Audio? Or will I have to wait until the Google Edition comes out and then download the ROM from there? Although there is rumour that HTC will officially release Stock Android...

Eugh so confused!

Default Re: Is there a ROM for HTC One (3 UK) Stock Android w/ Zoe and Beats?

Quote Originally Posted by JHyde92 View Post
    Obviously the HTC One Google Edition is on its way, I'm just wondering whether there is currently a ROM with Stock Android which includes Zoe and Beats Audio? Or will I have to wait until the Google Edition comes out and then download the ROM from there? Although there is rumour that HTC will officially release Stock Android...

Eugh so confused!
    No. There will probably never be a Stock ROM that will have Zoe and/or Beat audio in it. It would take to much time to go into stock android code and change it, that is why HTC has Sense and Samsung has Touchwiz because it is easier to add it in there.

Default Re: Is there a ROM for HTC One (3 UK) Stock Android w/ Zoe and Beats?

Agreed it wouldn't be stock android if it has sense features

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta