On CleanRom 2.5,w what's better?

PittsDriver

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Now that CleanRom is no longer supported, is there a Ron that is just as good, if not better in terms of functionality and reliability?

Sent from my HTC One

pergerson6

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Now that CleanRom is no longer supported, is there a Ron that is just as good, if not better in terms of functionality and reliability?

Sent from my HTC One

I'm on 420NE BY TEAM 420! Rom developer Lex_is300, stock kernel stable and very fast. Team 420 devs are from the 3vo line and are very good developers.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm on 420NE BY TEAM 420! Rom developer Lex_is300, stock kernel stable and very fast. Team 420 devs are from the 3vo line and are very good developers.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

CleanROM 2.5 from Scott is the AT&T version, your with Sprint right?

SAENZ_SCENE

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
There are so many Roms to choose from! You won't be disappointed. like mentioned about, trickdroid is great. You also have Android Revolution HD which has to be the most popular and has been getting great feedback. There is RGUI which is awesome as well and the developer is very active. That is another plus owning this phone. So many Roms and developers working on this device.

Posted via Android Central App

JRDroid

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm on Android Revolution HD 10.0 (he is up to 10.2 now I think, I only update when there is a new feature I want). It is a great ROM, stock stable, great battery life, and very fast. I don't have a single bad thing to say about it.

jonathan2677

May 8, 2013
Visit site
There's a few great ones I'm loving sentinal,trickdroid and android rev,I've ran all three and there all stable sense 4.2.2 builds that I have not encountered a single problem with any of them

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta

leesumm

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Viper1 is out now, I have only had it on for a couple of days with no complaints. I ran Viper on the HTC One X for a long time and it was great for battery and fast. Previously I was using RayGlobe. That one is kinda funky on the icons and schemes but if you like "different" take a look at it. Fast and good looking. Never had complaints on that one either. Different versions of it now too.

brianr8011

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I'm about to pick up an HTC One and am scouting ROMs. I'm coming from a Galaxy Nexus so am used to things working a certain way.

Does anyone know of a Sense ROM that allows the ringer and notification volumes to be split apart? I have on call shifts at work and this is an important feature to me.
I'd also like it to have some sort of quick settings or toggles in the notification panel.

Since I've been on vanilla Android for a while, I'd really like to give a Sense ROM a go. If I can't find a good one though that has these features, I might have to go with more of a stock ROM.

Thanks in advance,
Brian

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm about to pick up an HTC One and am scouting ROMs. I'm coming from a Galaxy Nexus so am used to things working a certain way.

Does anyone know of a Sense ROM that allows the ringer and notification volumes to be split apart? I have on call shifts at work and this is an important feature to me.
I'd also like it to have some sort of quick settings or toggles in the notification panel.

Since I've been on vanilla Android for a while, I'd really like to give a Sense ROM a go. If I can't find a good one though that has these features, I might have to go with more of a stock ROM.

Thanks in advance,
Brian
OMJ and I are working on it but we just havnt figured it out yet. If we get it i'll post it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton