Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default On CleanRom 2.5,w what's better?

    Now that CleanRom is no longer supported, is there a Ron that is just as good, if not better in terms of functionality and reliability?

    Sent from my HTC One
  2. #2  

    Default Re: On CleanRom 2.5,w what's better?

    Quote Originally Posted by PittsDriver View Post
    Now that CleanRom is no longer supported, is there a Ron that is just as good, if not better in terms of functionality and reliability?

    Sent from my HTC One
    I'm on 420NE BY TEAM 420! Rom developer Lex_is300, stock kernel stable and very fast. Team 420 devs are from the 3vo line and are very good developers.

    Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

    Phone/Evo 3D cdma
    Rom/ViperS r284
    Hboot/eng 1.58
    Root Method/Htc Dev unlocked/Juopunutbear s-off
    Recovery/4-EXT
  3. #3  
    benny3's Avatar
    Flashoholic!!

    Posts
    1,539 Posts
    ROM
    Bad Boyz Rom

    Default Re: On CleanRom 2.5,w what's better?

    Quote Originally Posted by pergerson6 View Post
    I'm on 420NE BY TEAM 420! Rom developer Lex_is300, stock kernel stable and very fast. Team 420 devs are from the 3vo line and are very good developers.

    Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2
    CleanROM 2.5 from Scott is the AT&T version, your with Sprint right?



  4. #4  

    Default Re: On CleanRom 2.5,w what's better?

    Quote Originally Posted by benny3 View Post
    CleanROM 2.5 from Scott is the AT&T version, your with Sprint right?
    That's correct!

    Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

    Phone/Evo 3D cdma
    Rom/ViperS r284
    Hboot/eng 1.58
    Root Method/Htc Dev unlocked/Juopunutbear s-off
    Recovery/4-EXT
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

    Default Re: On CleanRom 2.5,w what's better?

    Ya I would like to find a good AT&T version rom.

    Sent from my HTC One
  6. #6  

    Default Re: On CleanRom 2.5,w what's better?

    Quote Originally Posted by PittsDriver View Post
    Ya I would like to find a good AT&T version rom.

    Sent from my HTC One
    Renovate is a good Rom! It was for all carriers until the 4.2.2 update. Trickdroid is good also.

    Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

    Phone/Evo 3D cdma
    Rom/ViperS r284
    Hboot/eng 1.58
    Root Method/Htc Dev unlocked/Juopunutbear s-off
    Recovery/4-EXT
  7. #7  
    SAENZ_SCENE's Avatar

    Posts
    459 Posts
    Global Posts
    462 Global Posts
    ROM
    Will be rooted

    Default Re: On CleanRom 2.5,w what's better?

    There are so many Roms to choose from! You won't be disappointed. like mentioned about, trickdroid is great. You also have Android Revolution HD which has to be the most popular and has been getting great feedback. There is RGUI which is awesome as well and the developer is very active. That is another plus owning this phone. So many Roms and developers working on this device.

    Posted via Android Central App
  8. #8  

    Default Re: On CleanRom 2.5,w what's better?

    I'm on Android Revolution HD 10.0 (he is up to 10.2 now I think, I only update when there is a new feature I want). It is a great ROM, stock stable, great battery life, and very fast. I don't have a single bad thing to say about it.
  9. #9  

    Default Re: On CleanRom 2.5,w what's better?

    There's a few great ones I'm loving sentinal,trickdroid and android rev,I've ran all three and there all stable sense 4.2.2 builds that I have not encountered a single problem with any of them

    Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta
  10. #10  

    Default Re: On CleanRom 2.5,w what's better?

    As mentioned, there are a lot of good Sense-based ROMs to choose from.



    My favorite three are Android Revolution HD 10.3, TrickDroid 7.5.0 and RGUI V1.
    HTC One 32GB Silver - TrickDroid 7.5.0 - S-OFF and Super CID

    Samsung Galaxy S3 - Android Revolution HD 10.2

    BlackBerry 9900
  11. #11  

    Default Re: On CleanRom 2.5,w what's better?

    Viper1 is out now, I have only had it on for a couple of days with no complaints. I ran Viper on the HTC One X for a long time and it was great for battery and fast. Previously I was using RayGlobe. That one is kinda funky on the icons and schemes but if you like "different" take a look at it. Fast and good looking. Never had complaints on that one either. Different versions of it now too.
  12. #12  

    Default Re: On CleanRom 2.5,w what's better?

    I'm about to pick up an HTC One and am scouting ROMs. I'm coming from a Galaxy Nexus so am used to things working a certain way.

    Does anyone know of a Sense ROM that allows the ringer and notification volumes to be split apart? I have on call shifts at work and this is an important feature to me.
    I'd also like it to have some sort of quick settings or toggles in the notification panel.

    Since I've been on vanilla Android for a while, I'd really like to give a Sense ROM a go. If I can't find a good one though that has these features, I might have to go with more of a stock ROM.

    Thanks in advance,
    Brian
    --HTC Droid Eris - HTC Droid Incredible - Motorola Droid X - VZW Galaxy Nexus - AT&T HTC One M7
    --Nexus7
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #13  

    Default Re: On CleanRom 2.5,w what's better?

    Cm10.1 had the, split. But that rom was a tad buggy for me.
  14. #14  
    benny3's Avatar
    Flashoholic!!

    Posts
    1,539 Posts
    ROM
    Bad Boyz Rom

    Default Re: On CleanRom 2.5,w what's better?

    Quote Originally Posted by brianr8011 View Post
    I'm about to pick up an HTC One and am scouting ROMs. I'm coming from a Galaxy Nexus so am used to things working a certain way.

    Does anyone know of a Sense ROM that allows the ringer and notification volumes to be split apart? I have on call shifts at work and this is an important feature to me.
    I'd also like it to have some sort of quick settings or toggles in the notification panel.

    Since I've been on vanilla Android for a while, I'd really like to give a Sense ROM a go. If I can't find a good one though that has these features, I might have to go with more of a stock ROM.

    Thanks in advance,
    Brian
    OMJ and I are working on it but we just havnt figured it out yet. If we get it i'll post it



Similar Threads

  1. Netflix on another Tegra 2 tablet, what about us?
    By elcheapodeluxe in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inch
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-20-2011, 03:16 PM
  2. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-20-2011, 02:25 PM
  3. Who else is getting this phone on release day no matter what?
    By barnebyjones in forum Verizon HTC Thunderbolt
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 03-11-2011, 06:26 PM
  4. What's better, a Captivate or a Vibrant?
    By MANdroid5000 in forum T-Mobile Vibrant
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-08-2010, 05:28 PM
  5. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-29-2010, 08:18 AM

Posting Permissions

B