Looking for a Sprint Rom

TarekElsakka

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site
Search for ROMs here: One Android Development - xda-developers

Unfortunately a lot of ROMs do not work on the Sprint version of the HTC One, so you're going to have to read every ROMs thread very carefully in order to find out whether or not it is compatible. Spring seems to have compatibility issues with custom ROMs and modifications, so you might find it a bit hard.

These are my favorites:

Android Revolution HD
TrickDroid
RGUI
TeamVenom's Viper ROM

I have seen a lot of modifications regarding transparent statusbars and widgets, you're going to have to look here: One Themes and Apps - xda-developers

As I said, try and find if they work on Sprint devices or not, and which base (4.1.2 or 4.2.2) they work on. Each modification has different requirements.

Read the instructions and see if they'd work on Sprint. Good luck man.

pergerson6

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Search for ROMs here: One Android Development - xda-developers

Unfortunately a lot of ROMs do not work on the Sprint version of the HTC One, so you're going to have to read every ROMs thread very carefully in order to find out whether or not it is compatible. Spring seems to have compatibility issues with custom ROMs and modifications, so you might find it a bit hard.

These are my favorites:

Android Revolution HD
TrickDroid
RGUI
TeamVenom's Viper ROM

I have seen a lot of modifications regarding transparent statusbars and widgets, you're going to have to look here: One Themes and Apps - xda-developers

As I said, try and find if they work on Sprint devices or not, and which base (4.1.2 or 4.2.2) they work on. Each modification has different requirements.

Read the instructions and see if they'd work on Sprint. Good luck man.

Sprint variant from what I've tried, I think 420ne is the top Rom so far. I can't wait til venom comes to Sprint though.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

SuperJeff

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
I been running Viper rom since yesterday morning, this rom is great. The battery life is great, it's fast, stable, and I have yet to have any problems.

Sent from my HTC ONE (Sprint)

Rooted
Recovery: TWRP
ROM: Viper rom 1.1.0
Kernal: Stock

jaleesag88

Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
I tried out ViperRom this morning, I was impressed, but then I saw Mac's Dark Horse Rom and had to try it out. I loved Mac's roms for my Samsung phones and I have to say I am impressed yet again!

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci