Verizon HTC One: Root/S-Off/Recovery/Google Edition/Menu ReMap/Button Light disable.
Going to be picking up a Verizon HTC One. Waiting/interested in the following:
1) Root, S-Off & TWRP/CM Recovery.
2) Google Edition ROM / CyanogenMod...STABLE & 100% Functional.
3) Menu button remap to nuke that menu bar.
4) Shut off/disable button lights.
I'm sure I'm not alone in wanting these things on Big Red...any ideas on time frame or roadblocks?
- 08-31-2013, 05:52 PM #2
- 09-11-2013, 04:58 PM #3
- 09-29-2013, 04:59 PM #4
- 09-29-2013, 10:36 PM #5Flashoholic!!
- 1,536 Posts
- Bad Boyz Rom
- 09-30-2013, 01:37 AM #6
- 151 Posts
Re: Verizon HTC One: Root/S-Off/Recovery/Google Edition/Menu ReMap/Button Light disable.
God, I am so glad I don't have to deal with bastards like Verizon. I really feel bad for anyone who has no choice.
If you DO have a choice and you choose them anyway, well then you pretty much have it coming.
- By dpham00 in forum VerizonReplies: 40Last Post: 08-30-2013, 05:11 PM
- By Tom Payne in forum HTC OneReplies: 8Last Post: 08-28-2013, 09:40 PM
- By bembol in forum HTC OneReplies: 10Last Post: 08-27-2013, 09:42 AM
- By rookie83 in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 6Last Post: 08-24-2013, 02:57 PM
- By rgarcia900 in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 4Last Post: 08-24-2013, 09:58 AM