- 3 Posts
- 09-16-2013, 10:57 PM #2
- 5 Posts
- 3 Posts
Re: Flashing 1.29.651.7 to phone via Mac?
Problem solved. It was just a matter of entering Fastboot commands in the way Terminal takes them (as opposed to Command Prompt). The main difference being that "fastboot" must have a "./" in front of it.
I kept reading everywhere that you absolutely needed a PC to unroot and restore the phone, which isn't true. You can do it with OS X. You can flash the new software through Fastboot if your phone is rooted. (Of course, the problem being that you won't be rooted much longer.)
Last edited by Veillantif; 09-17-2013 at 04:45 PM.
- By mc_2348 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 in Canada (Bell/Telus/Rogers)Replies: 4Last Post: 09-19-2013, 07:03 PM
- By Mario Luigi in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 09-16-2013, 09:50 AM
- By cagdasbas in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 2Last Post: 09-14-2013, 08:22 PM
- By sohaieb in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 09-14-2013, 12:06 PM
- By Hunan in forum LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 09-13-2013, 02:45 PM