- 7 Posts
Possible to wipe everything and start over?
I want to completely wipe everything and start over.
I have downloaded roms and tried several that i like. But my issue is i think i am filling my storage with duplicate copies of stuff i dont need. I did a erase all data in recovery and on phone but when i go to STORAGE under settings it states i have 27GB of stuff under other.
Can anyone help?
- 09-22-2013, 10:16 AM #2
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- 09-23-2013, 08:35 AM #3
- By Robitaille20 in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 18Last Post: 09-26-2013, 05:26 PM
- By Steve_Riley in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 3Last Post: 09-21-2013, 12:33 PM
- By JIMV in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 0Last Post: 09-21-2013, 12:39 AM
- By EpicManifesto in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 7Last Post: 09-20-2013, 05:13 PM
- By drumrjoe in forum Verizon Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 09-20-2013, 09:26 AM