Unroot/Return to stock htc one with a mac?
I am sorry if I missed this in another thread. I have done some looking around, but that doesn't mean I didn't miss it.
I have a Mac. My sprint Htc is rooted running a custom, with S-On. How do I return this to stock, untampered, etc? I have found instructions to do this on windows, but not a mac.
Thank you very much for the advice,
- 10-01-2013, 04:02 PM #2
- 10-04-2013, 09:43 AM #3
- By fiddell in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 11-21-2013, 03:56 PM
- By Joshua Pack in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 20Last Post: 10-09-2013, 02:26 PM
- By Gazella in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 63Last Post: 10-07-2013, 05:13 PM
- By jstwondrng in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 10-03-2013, 09:47 PM
- By hiddenhero in forum ASUS FonepadReplies: 1Last Post: 10-01-2013, 09:50 AM