markfireblade97

May 16, 2013
Visit site
My phone started life as a standard UK One with Sense etc. I then rooted it and flashed Rev HD which was great. I then decided to go to Google Play Edition, and flashed the RUU for that having returned to stock recovery - at least I think it's stock. How do I check to make sure, so I can get OTA updates?
Cheers Mark

Posted via Android Central App

Ryandroid86

May 1, 2012
Visit site
My phone started life as a standard UK One with Sense etc. I then rooted it and flashed Rev HD which was great. I then decided to go to Google Play Edition, and flashed the RUU for that having returned to stock recovery - at least I think it's stock. How do I check to make sure, so I can get OTA updates?
Cheers Mark

If you ran the RUU and it said "pass" then I can guarantee you are running stock recovery again. You can always check by holding volume down and the power button for booting up and see if it looks like the stock recovery.

markfireblade97

May 16, 2013
Visit site
If I send it into recovery it shows a little android lying on its back. The RUU was for 4.3 and it seems to run OK.

Ryandroid86

May 1, 2012
Visit site
If I send it into recovery it shows a little android lying on its back. The RUU was for 4.3 and it seems to run OK.

Ohhh. I just re-read your post.
As long as you grabbed the official 4.3 OTA RUU then it should be stock and you should receive all the updates.
So that all sounds like you are good to go.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adelinachau53674