- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
HTC One - 3G reception problem
Hi, I have a HTC One 32GB Unlocked version. I'm using "Family Mobile" service works on T-Mobile network. It was working good in Washington State with 3G data or H speed (Family Mobile dont support 4G LTE) but after I moved to Arkansas, the 3G or HSPA connection is lost. All I'm getting is "E" signal. Couldn't able to figure out the reason?
I tried factory restore. But of no use. Could you please help on this?
- By kokty in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 5Last Post: 02-26-2014, 03:25 PM
- By cowkong in forum Sprint HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 02-10-2014, 03:28 PM
- By SeanPlunk in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-06-2013, 09:15 PM
- By Vdmman in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 10Last Post: 10-05-2013, 05:59 PM
- By dbibby88 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 10-03-2013, 03:47 AM