[ROM] SPRINT Bad Boyz Sprint ONE ROM 4.3 v1.0

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
From ecliptic to wompasoraus nonewill get passed the lock screen

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app

Are you doing a full wipe? What happens when it boots up.Just saying it wont go passed the lockscreen isnt much help. Is it freezing, rebooting. is it going through the setup need more info

ssiebor14

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
I do full wipes after I back them up and it'll boot up do it's thing till it gets to the lock screen. But it won't go through the set up at all. Whenever I try to swipe to unlock it the screen is just stuck and won't move at all. 4.3 rpms work fine for some reason any 4.2 doesn't

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I do full wipes after I back them up and it'll boot up do it's thing till it gets to the lock screen. But it won't go through the set up at all. Whenever I try to swipe to unlock it the screen is just stuck and won't move at all. 4.3 rpms work fine for some reason any 4.2 doesn't

I dont remember the Sprint version of the ONE have any 4.2 roms unless its a port or AOSPor CM. It would be best to ask in the roms thread. they would know more about it than asking here

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
FYI... OP updated to Sense 5.5. Enjoy, this is only a port from the Max and when we get the official 5.5 we will have a complete rebuild based off the OTA.

ssiebor14

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
FYI... OP updated to Sense 5.5. Enjoy, this is only a port from the Max and when we get the official 5.5 we will have a complete rebuild based off the OTA.

I seen good job. I still want to go back to 4.1 unless the signal was fixed

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21