Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default CyanogenMod 10.1.3 RC2

Anyone else on this? If so, are you able to mount a USB drive? I can mount it in recovery, but it won't work in normal mode....any ideas? Yes, I have debugger checked.
    Who am I? Well sir, that's classified!

If I've helped you, hit the THANKS button!

Note 3 AT&T

Default Re: CyanogenMod 10.1.3 RC2

I have this same issues on the new Revolution HD 30 ROM when connecting to my Mac. The android file transfer utility never sees my device.
    HTC One (M7) Developer Edition - Android Revolution HD Google Edition ROM 4.4.2 - Elemental kernel - ATT | Google Nexus 7 - Stock ROM 4.4.2 (plus tethering) - Elemental kernel - ATT | Apple iPad 2nd Gen 7.1 - Verizon
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Just switched to AOKP ROM, works like a charm now. So far, this ROM appears fast and stable.

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app

Note 3 AT&T

hello, can you share with us which rom did you installed? (with links if its possible.)
    i have maximus hd 21.0.0 now but has some problems. i would like to use a rom supports usb otg, beats audio, possibility with zoe and no issues with connections

Quote Originally Posted by H3aTeRzz View Post
    Just switched to AOKP ROM, works like a charm now. So far, this ROM appears fast and stable.

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by flayzeraynx View Post
    hello, can you share with us which rom did you installed? (with links if its possible.)
    i have maximus hd 21.0.0 now but has some problems. i would like to use a rom supports usb otg, beats audio, possibility with zoe and no issues with connections
    You're not going to want AOKP or GPE then. If you want a good stable "sense" rom, as it looks like you want; then goto ARHD Rom, Use the 22.0 version: This rom is VERY stable and has all the things you like, without all the bloatware. There is a link on that page that says, "Firmware collection for HTC One", I tried clicking on it and it wouldn't load, that's perhaps where you'll find the 22.0 version, as it is not appearing on the main page; maybe it will be up by the time you get this. I would suggest trying the ARHD 30.0, like I said, all of them were stable.

I also have tried the Maximus version and had issues as well.

EDIT UPDATE: I cannot find 22.0 on that site right now, perhaps you can search and find the 22.0 version. I also tried downloading the 30.0, but there are no working mirrors. I'd keep checking back there, and I highly recommend this rom to you, based on what you said you wanted it to have.

http://android-revolution-hd.blogspo...-site-var.html
    Last edited by H3aTeRzz; 10-24-2013 at 08:00 PM.

Note 3 AT&T