HTC One - Issues booting after full wipe

nstirton

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
Hi guys,

Hoping someone will be kind and help me out here!

I was installing the new Revolution HD 30 update to my One (TWRP recovery) and read that to avoid FC's you need to wipe partitions etc. Unfortunately I've done a full wipe which has removed all data, backups, ROM zip file, and the EVEN the installed ROM meaning it wont even boot up!

I've tried pushing a ROM zip file via adb push but keep getting "failed" messages (says the sdcard where I'm pushing to is Read-Only)

I'd be VERY grateful for anyone who can help point me in the right direction!

EDIT: should have mentioned I tried the adb sideload method but with no luck - when I activate sideload in TWRP it just says "Starting ADB Sideload feature" and the progress bar doesn't move.... I only seem to be able to connect via adb when I try to boot the phone and it gets stuck on the boot screen. Whilst in fastboot mode the phone isn't detected.

Thanks, Neil

Last edited:

nstirton

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
Guys,

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply. After several hours of trying to fix this last night I finally got there.

sideload wouldn't work, however I eventually got the push command working. I pushed the file to a different directory and went from there.

I feel very stupid for wipiing everything in the first place (I'm comforable with flashing, rooting etc), just a moment's lapse of concentraion! If anyone else has the same issues please feel free to contact me and I can help.

Best,

Neil

Joseph Shaw

May 2, 2013
Visit site
Im having the same issue and need help. First, I consider myself pretty comfortable with ALL the android flashing, rooting, ext... I have a bachelors in computer science.. Anyhow, I "accidentally" LOL wiped TOO much.. I wiped everything.. The internal memory, everything. I can still get into the bootloader and TWRP but I can NOT get any of my PC's to connect to the phone... Im not too familiar with ADB yet but thought I knew enough to get it to work but obviously I dont.. LOL.. I ordered a USB-OTG cable but wont have it for a few days yet... Any HELP or Advice would be GREAT!!

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Im having the same issue and need help. First, I consider myself pretty comfortable with ALL the android flashing, rooting, ext... I have a bachelors in computer science.. Anyhow, I "accidentally" LOL wiped TOO much.. I wiped everything.. The internal memory, everything. I can still get into the bootloader and TWRP but I can NOT get any of my PC's to connect to the phone... Im not too familiar with ADB yet but thought I knew enough to get it to work but obviously I dont.. LOL.. I ordered a USB-OTG cable but wont have it for a few days yet... Any HELP or Advice would be GREAT!!

Did you check out the link i posted? it also shows how to push with adb

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084