Firmware Update - Now Soft Bricked
I had previously rooted and had TWRP installed with a custom ROM. I was going to update the firmware and install ARHD 31.0. I rebooted RUU after I locked it and then tried to update the firmware. It came back with a verify signature error. I tried to reboot, but it goes directly into the Fastboot. I tried to go into recovery, and it to goes directly back to Fastboot. I tried reloading TWRP, but it says signature verify fail.
Any help will be very much appreciated!
- 10-29-2013, 12:03 PM #2
Re: Firmware Update - Now Soft Bricked
Is the bootloader still showing unlocked when your in fastboot/bootloader?
Sent from my HTC ONE using AC Forums mobile app
- By Shanicenicolle in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 66Last Post: 11-16-2013, 08:39 PM
- By Sriram Kumar in forum Samsung Galaxy NoteReplies: 3Last Post: 11-10-2013, 01:29 PM
- By ImOohTooNice in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S IIReplies: 5Last Post: 11-03-2013, 02:29 AM
- By tvouge in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 10-29-2013, 12:06 PM
- By paintdrinkingpete in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 10-29-2013, 09:01 AM