- 3 Posts
Android 4.3 update causing phone to crash
So I'm pretty new to this advanced tech (I've been living with an outdated windows phone for the last 3 yrs and only just upgraded to new smartphones) and I'm having some problems with trying to update my stock Android 4.1 on my HTC one. I downloaded the software update on my phone in system updates. When I go to install the actual update, I get shown the black screen with the red ! in a triangle sign. I was able to reboot my phone but no update was made. I tried again with the same result.
I haven't done any of those advance jailbreak, rooting, etc. Just took it out of the box and have been using it as is for the past 1-2 months.
Is anyone else having this problem and does anyone have any idea of how to fix this?
- 10-30-2013, 11:27 PM #2
- 14,882 Posts
- Milestone 1/Lean Kernel
Re: Android 4.3 update causing phone to crash
Sounds like you have a corrupted stock recovery.
Still have a warranty on it thru HTC or your carrier/store? I would consider looking into this if your not into tinkering around with rooting and flashing the device to attempt to fix it on your own.
- By Trolled123 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 8Last Post: 12-02-2013, 02:57 PM
- By cloak.n.dagger in forum Rumored DevicesReplies: 1Last Post: 11-14-2013, 12:46 PM
- By Powerplaygraphix in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 10-31-2013, 09:07 AM
- By Locko2001 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 10-30-2013, 04:54 PM
- By Roderius Burton in forum Sprint Galaxy Note 2Replies: 4Last Post: 10-30-2013, 04:23 PM