UXToolkit HTC One M7 (Unlock bootloader, flash recovery, root, S-OFF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dingurupa

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Re: EZToolkit Adv: HTC One Toolkit [Unlock bootloader, flash recovery, root]

Where can I download the eztoolkit? I couldn't get the link to your website from a previous post to work.

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site

Where can I download the eztoolkit? I couldn't get the link to your website from a previous post to work.

It's not available because the new toolkit is still under construction.

-Wizzrah, Android Central Ambassador | Sent from my AT&T HTC One X running CodefireX 4.4.2

dingurupa

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site

Thanks for the quick response. I'm guessing this thread is the best place to look for updates?

It's not available because the new toolkit is still under construction.

-Wizzrah, Android Central Ambassador | Sent from my AT&T HTC One X running CodefireX 4.4.2

Wade J Schmidt

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Re: Wizzrah's HTC One M7/M7WLS Toolkit!

Hey there - Do you have an updated estimated delivery date on the M7 EZToolKit running 4.3.2 by chance. No worries if you don't - just curious cause I'd like to root my already Unlocked HTC One M7 sometime soon. I'm no pro, so I wanted to take the simpliest approach to doing this and your ToolKit seems to be the trick - I hope anyway. I'm just trying to decide if Iw ill wait or go with a more manual approach. Thanks much and have a great day. Cheers!!!

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: Wizzrah's HTC One M7/M7WLS Toolkit!

Hey there - Do you have an updated estimated delivery date on the M7 EZToolKit running 4.3.2 by chance. No worries if you don't - just curious cause I'd like to root my already Unlocked HTC One M7 sometime soon. I'm no pro, so I wanted to take the simpliest approach to doing this and your ToolKit seems to be the trick - I hope anyway. I'm just trying to decide if Iw ill wait or go with a more manual approach. Thanks much and have a great day. Cheers!!!

I'll be done this weekend.

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Hello everyone! My new toolkit is up. I will be splitting the toolkit into two versions (one for CDMA and one for GSM) into seperate threads. Check it out and let me know if it worked for you or you have trouble. Remember, my email is wizzrah@outlook.com if you have questions or Skype me (dudeamazing3).

tOSURox

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
The link for the instructions is not there...Iam to afraid to try it...not that smart...so iam gling to wait till i have a couple hours to myself to study it...

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
The link for the instructions is not there...Iam to afraid to try it...not that smart...so iam gling to wait till i have a couple hours to myself to study it...

I'll have the instructions up by today. It's the same process as the One XL up until S-OFF. That's a little different and I'll show you how.

Sent from my One XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Where can I find it bro? Might finally be able to get s-off.

Posted via Android Central App

Unfortunately due to "copyright" reasons, I can not include S-OFF directly within the toolkit. My toolkit will take you to a page where you can download the files and then you can follow my instructions if you want.

Sent from my One XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
That's great mate. Any help is really appreciated.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I also offer support via Skype and Teamviewer if needed. But my instructions are easy to follow. :) Too many words confuses people...

Wizzrah, Android Central Ambassador | Sent from my AT&T One XL running Karbon Kat. \(^~^)/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez