UXToolkit HTC One M7 (Unlock bootloader, flash recovery, root, S-OFF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

armofjustice

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
Sure. I'm not much a coder though. What Kind of help do you need? I am familiar with content managers but haven't coded since basic html and a splash of CSS since 10 years now haha. Any way I can help though please tell me how

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Sure. I'm not much a coder though. What Kind of help do you need? I am familiar with content managers but haven't coded since basic html and a splash of CSS since 10 years now haha. Any way I can help though please tell me how

I simply want to see the opinions of a regular user before I release it to the public (such as how my website responds, any glitches in the toolkit design, etc.)

angel831

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
I'd like to try it out. Have an M7 with hboot 1.57 - after returning it to stock, then updating it to 4.4.3, I can't get past bootloader. It's probably perm bricked, but I'll try anything at this point.

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
I'd like to try it out. Have an M7 with hboot 1.57 - after returning it to stock, then updating it to 4.4.3, I can't get past bootloader. It's probably perm bricked, but I'll try anything at this point.
Interesting. Does fastboot still work?

Sent from my nifty 2 year old AT&T HTC One XL

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
If you can get into the bootloader its not bricked. Are you s-off? and can you give more detail on exactly what you did and we will get you working again.

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
If you can get into the bootloader its not bricked. Are you s-off? and can you give more detail on exactly what you did and we will get you working again.
True. I've heard that before. "If you can get into the bootloader, then your phone is not bricked."

Sent from my nifty 2 year old AT&T HTC One XL

Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Hi Wizzrah, i have just registered to say that i am on Hboot 1.57 and board version 90014a48 which is said only works with Sunshine app. Are you interested in me as beta tester or something? Mine is 32Gb GSM M7 International with android 4.4.3. I sent this unit 20 days ago to tech service and has been returned with latest software version, so i am unable to do S-off.

Hope to hear from you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae