How to ROOT HTC ONE Official Android 4.3 ?

BRATO92

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi, i've updated my HTC One , international version, to Android 4.3 last week, via OTA Update. Now i want to unlock the bootloader and root it. Since all the tutorials on the internet are for versions lower that 4.3, i don't know if the process is working using the same software and drivers. So far i couldn't find an tutorial explaining how to do this on the officially released android 4.3 version. Do you know what are the diferences, and if possible, which software i have to use ? Thanks !

ghostryder12

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
I unlocked the bootloader and rooted my One after the 4.3 upgrade with the current instructions. No issues at all. Been rooted for a few weeks now and enjoying the freedom.

Sent from the FBI van parked outside

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Very hard to get back once lost.

Yup. Also working on a website to host stuff. It's also going to be a blog/ review website. Also might put up tutorials on how I made the toolkit and publish the code I used. I have plans...

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk

ghostryder12

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
Yup. Also working on a website to host stuff. It's also going to be a blog/ review website. Also might put up tutorials on how I made the toolkit and publish the code I used. I have plans...

Sounds very interesting

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Sure, that could be fun

Ok I will let you know when the website is up and running as well as when the toolkit will be updated. It will soon exit beta. I also plan on doing a toolkit for other HTC phones and eventually spread into other brands. I will look forward to your input!

coderguy22296

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
Hi, i've updated my HTC One , international version, to Android 4.3 last week, via OTA Update. Now i want to unlock the bootloader and root it. Since all the tutorials on the internet are for versions lower that 4.3, i don't know if the process is working using the same software and drivers. So far i couldn't find an tutorial explaining how to do this on the officially released android 4.3 version. Do you know what are the diferences, and if possible, which software i have to use ? Thanks !

srry, but ive been researching the samething for the past 7hrs and I have realized that it is not possible to s-off an android 4.3 HTC One because we updated the firmware from HBoot 1.54 to 1.55, rumrunner has just updated to work with 1.54, its going to be a while before its ready for 1.55, but if you by a Miricle find a way to do so without using HTC Dev, then please contact me

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thambu63