Panic Mode

bigge1974

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
I have a HTC One that was rooted with the viperone rom and needed to do a number swap so i went into twrp to wipe and install a stock rooted rom and I acciddently wiped everything including my OS.
I can get the phone into recovery and twrp is still there but have no way to install a rom or OS. I am obviously fairly new at this and would Greatly Appreciate any help!!

Also when powering down twrp asks if I want to stay rooted which I elected to do. I tried the otg-usb but it will not mount and I have no clue how to sideload via adb.

mchockeyvette27

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
I'm sure there's someone here to tell you how to do it, but I'd say search the heck out of YouTube. That's how I solve most of my problems. If not that just do a basic Google search. I know that's not much help but from my experience, that works pretty well.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

bigge1974

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
mchockeyvette27 I just wanted to say thank you for your time and help. I will try this tonight and let you know how it goes.

Once again Thank You for your time!!

bigge1974

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
mchockeyvette27 just wanted to let you know after countless hours that i Won!! LOL!! Now on to the original problem can anyone give me a link to some sort of stock rom that keeps the sprint EPST system intact so I can activate this device, hoping for a rom that I can easily flash thru twrp.

mchockeyvette27

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
mchockeyvette27 just wanted to let you know after countless hours that i Won!! LOL!! Now on to the original problem can anyone give me a link to some sort of stock rom that keeps the sprint EPST system intact so I can activate this device, hoping for a rom that I can easily flash thru twrp.

Good to hear!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2282200

This is basically stock. If you want to start here and then flash other Roms later, do that. Or have a browse for yourself over at xda and find a ROM that looks good to you:)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

bigge1974

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
I ended up flashing the Bad Boyz Rom and presto the phone activates and everything works. I learned a lot more about the Android phones than I think I ever needed to know. Lol!! It might be time to work on this Note 3 I have, any experience with this phone??

mchockeyvette27

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
I ended up flashing the Bad Boyz Rom and presto the phone activates and everything works. I learned a lot more about the Android phones than I think I ever needed to know. Lol!! It might be time to work on this Note 3 I have, any experience with this phone??

That's a whole other ball game lol I had a note 2 for a while (actually I still have it) and then went to the HTC one from there. But now I'm on the nexus road so I couldn't tell you a lick of anything about the note 3. All I know is that the Samsung devices are some of the harder devices to toy with. The One was much easier and now the nexus is just a breeze. Lol but good luck with it!

Posted via Android Central App

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
That was a Good choice flashing that rom...lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty