Question sprint htc one

domo22

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
Trying to unroot my htc one. So it was Bootloader unlocked and s-on. I relocked Bootloader and tried running the ruu but found out since I was s-on I couldn't run a older version. So now I'm stuck in Bootloader and the phone will not do anything. I found the newer ruu [RUU] Sprint HTC One | 3.04.651.2 | Encrypted | Decrypted | Stock Rooted ROM - xda-developers downloaded it but cant seem to get the zip opened. I get error codes trying to extract it. I've tried downloading different zip tools but still nothing. Looking for some advice. I'm not very fluent in doing this stuff, so whatever your answer will be please try to dumb it downl lol

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Trying to unroot my htc one. So it was Bootloader unlocked and s-on. I relocked Bootloader and tried running the ruu but found out since I was s-on I couldn't run a older version. So now I'm stuck in Bootloader and the phone will not do anything. I found the newer ruu [RUU] Sprint HTC One | 3.04.651.2 | Encrypted | Decrypted | Stock Rooted ROM - xda-developers downloaded it but cant seem to get the zip opened. I get error codes trying to extract it. I've tried downloading different zip tools but still nothing. Looking for some advice. I'm not very fluent in doing this stuff, so whatever your answer will be please try to dumb it downl lol

So your phone will not boot up at all to the OS? Just to bootloader?

domo22

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
Thanks I tried 7 zip also.. I'll try to re download from your link and extract using 7 zip

Posted via Android Central App

domo22

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
Finally got one downloaded to my desktop but same thing wont open zip. tried with 7 zip also. &zip says cannot open file.??

domo22

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
I wonder what is going on, and you are right clicking it and extract all?

Try this LINK
Yeah says folder is empty. Im trying your new link on a friends laptop. Hopefully this does the trick, phone has been on and plugged in the computer for like 3 days straight lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton