HTC One Stock Camera vs. Focal

BRATO92

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi, i've recently rooted my HTC One running Android 4.3. I want to install CM 10.2 stable version, but i have a little doubt: is the Focal Camera as good as HTC One's Stock one, or not ? I'm asking this because i don't want to lose the ability of making good photos with HTC One. Any advice would help. Thanks !

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Hi, i've recently rooted my HTC One running Android 4.3. I want to install CM 10.2 stable version, but i have a little doubt: is the Focal Camera as good as HTC One's Stock one, or not ? I'm asking this because i don't want to lose the ability of making good photos with HTC One. Any advice would help. Thanks !
As long as you make a Nandroid backup you can always roll back to where you are today should you find that you don't like the results you get from CM.

BRATO92

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Ok, i've done a backup before installing CM 10.2, using TWRP's backup option. Now i want to get back to Sense Stock Rom. Do i need just to select Restore option from TWRP ?

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Ok, i've done a backup before installing CM 10.2, using TWRP's backup option. Now i want to get back to Sense Stock Rom. Do i need just to select Restore option from TWRP ?
Do a wipe first
Also there is a camera app called Snapseed on the playstore give it a shot while on CM

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney