1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Can I get Sense 5 back?

Hey guys, a couple weeks ago I used the Cyanogenmod mod installer from the Google Play Store to get Cyanogenmod. Is there a way I can go back to Sense?

Sent from my One using Tapatalk

Global Posts
    2,693 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Default Re: Can I get Sense 5 back?

Quote Originally Posted by GlennRen View Post
    Hey guys, a couple weeks ago I used the Cyanogenmod mod installer from the Google Play Store to get Cyanogenmod. Is there a way I can go back to Sense?

If you have a recovery installed, you can flash a sense 5 Rom.

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk
    It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. - J. K Rowling

"If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee

"The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye." - Jimi Hendrix
    Thanked by:
    UJ95x 

Global Posts
    602 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GlennRen View Post

I did the same thing & want to go back I think, CM is a little buggy. I'm looking for a link with hopefully a step by step tutorial. If I find one I'll post it here

Global Posts
    2,693 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Quote Originally Posted by gordongr View Post
    I did the same thing & want to go back I think, CM is a little buggy. I'm looking for a link with hopefully a step by step tutorial. If I find one I'll post it here
    If you want me to make one, I can.
    It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. - J. K Rowling

"If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee

"The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye." - Jimi Hendrix

Global Posts
    2,693 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

I'm in the process of making a new toolkit for the HTC One that will let you flash a recovery, root, etc. all with an easy intuitive interface. That will make it easy for people to flash everything safely. I will post it here in the HTC Forums once I get it done. It shouldn't be too long before I finish.

Global Posts
    602 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wizzrah View Post
    If you want me to make one, I can.
    That would be great if you have time & don't mind. I'm kinda new at this which is why I used the installer in the 1rst place. I've read bits & pieces here & there & some of the instructions vary but a good clear step by step from the beginning would be helpful to a quite a few people I think

Global Posts
    2,693 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

That would be great if you have time & don't mind. I'm kinda new at this which is why I used the installer in the 1rst place. I've read bits & pieces here & there & some of the instructions vary but a good clear step by step from the beginning would be helpful to a quite a few people I think
    Sure, could you specifically say what needs to be clear? How to unlock the bootloader? How to root? How to get S-OFF? How to flash a rom? Or do you need help with the entire enchilada? :P

Global Posts
    602 Global Posts

Well, at this point I just used the CM installer, I didn't back anything up but my Google info so I'm assuming I'm going to have to start with getting an official Sense Rom then from there I'm completely lost. I'm not even sure where to her a up to date legitimate rom

Global Posts
    602 Global Posts

I may also wait it out & see if CM can work some bugs out during the next few monthly cycles, I do like the rom it's just a little buggy but a few of those bugs are dealing with the signal & that's getting hard to deal with

Global Posts
    2,693 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

I may also wait it out & see if CM can work some bugs out during the next few monthly cycles, I do like the rom it's just a little buggy but a few of those bugs are dealing with the signal & that's getting hard to deal with
    Ok I'll see what I can clear up.