- 1 Posts
HTC One - pop ups and app store opening at random
So, I am a new android user, ever since I did the OS upgrade I've been getting pop ups, and the app store has been opening to random apps. It happens at all different times, when I go to respond to a text, make a phone call, open a web browser....I ran lookout, airpush and scanned my files and nothing is coming up abnormal. What is causing this and how do I fix it?!
Last edited by moljenvan; 12-23-2013 at 08:48 PM.
- 01-06-2014, 11:08 PM #2
- 2 Posts
Re: HTC One - pop ups and app store opening at random
I also have booth of those issues.
There's a popup that tells me I have a virus. I just cancel this because I use Lookout which has a virus scanner and keeps an eye on my system for me. I'm not sure but I think this popup might be more of a spam issue.
As far as the playstore - I'm getting that too. It seems to go to the playstore randomnly whenever I'm using the internet.
- 01-06-2014, 11:14 PM #3
- By scjohnson1172 in forum HTC OneReplies: 14Last Post: 02-15-2014, 10:59 AM
- By Stacy Love in forum Verizon Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 13Last Post: 01-03-2014, 05:37 PM
- By doozdooz in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 12-28-2013, 01:44 AM
- By jeno27 in forum LG G2Replies: 5Last Post: 12-25-2013, 10:55 PM
- By Craig Do in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 3Last Post: 12-24-2013, 08:47 AM