- 2 Posts
Help - HTC One in boot loop
I was in the process of upgrading my HTC One from 4.2 and successfully unlocked the bootloader. But thereafter my phone just constantly reboots. It shows the HTC splash screen for about 10 seconds and the reboots again.
I am able to go into the fastboot screen (see screen shot). But when I select Recovery, the phone gors to the next screen - displays "Entering Recovery" - and nothing else happens thereafter.
Can anyone please help? Have looked at other such questions and tried but nothing has helped.
NB: I have an Asian HTC One, using it in Singapore.
Last edited by SJGoel; 12-26-2013 at 04:03 AM. Reason: detail
- 12-26-2013, 04:08 PM #2
Re: Help - HTC One in boot loop
You probably want to find the RUU for your device which will allow you to flash it back to 4.2 and in working order. Obviously something went wrong in the process if your stuck in a bootloop and can't enter recovery.Paul
Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central
- 12-27-2013, 02:03 AM #4
- By Sebastian Kaine in forum Tablet ChatReplies: 10Last Post: 01-25-2014, 11:43 PM
- By Danyom in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 12-26-2013, 07:15 AM
- By msng110 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 12-26-2013, 02:37 AM
- By Kay Dennett in forum Amazon Kindle Fire HDReplies: 0Last Post: 12-26-2013, 01:57 AM
- By ProbablyRaging in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 0Last Post: 12-26-2013, 12:55 AM