HELP HTC One Rebooting Into Recovery every time

Mason Sell

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
So I tried flashing Ordroid 30.0.0 and it installed just fine but now it wont load properly. Every time I turn my device on, it just loads back into Recovery

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Have you tried reflashing the ROM? It could also be a bad download, even though it flashed properly.

Other thoughts is the kernel that is packed with the ROM could have issues causing the reboots.

Mason Sell

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, I have been doing that. Nada. I really went gung ho with this thing and I have screwed the proverbial pooch here. I tried doing a factory reset, but for some odd reason, that's apparently the same thing as erasing the entire sd card, so now I only have clockwork mod.

I am trying to use adb sideload to push the original rom, but I keep getting permission denied

leesumm

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
A factory reset should wipe the SD but reinstall the factory settings. Are you unlocked ? Is the phone S-OFF or S-ON? . Have you tried to flash the boot.img? If you know the CID and model name you could just RUU back to factory and reroot . I have had better luck with TWRP on this phone than CWM.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995