EVEN BETTER sdcard formatted

Mason Sell

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
So now my phone literally only has clockworkmod recovery... I have been trying to use adb sideload and have used the command adb sideload <rom.zip>/sdcard

and I get permission denied in return. What am I doing wrong? sdcard is the only file I currently have remaining, aside from clockworkmod.

leesumm

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
What did you do to get to where you are now? Did you do a factory reset? or flub up when installing a rom? Need more information as to what happened.
I don't know a lot about CWM but are you sure you have it in sideload mode? On mine I have TWRP and use , fastboot sideload zip. "filename" .zip and on the phone make sure twrp is in sideload mode in advanced section.

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
You need to place the rom.zip in your sdk/platform-tools folder or where ever your fastboot is located. and the command is "adb sideload rom.zip"

Wild Child

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
Just to get a rom back on the phone you can do this.... copy rom you want to flash to phone to your adb location...boot phone into recovery....open a command prompt and cd into your adb folder and run this command adb push nameofyourrom.zip /sdcard/. Wait until it finishes transferring it to the phone...once finished do your wipes as usual, reflash the rom....

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech