HTC One - how to enable HTC Logo button on Android 4.3

BRATO92

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Hello guys, i have a question regarding how to use the HTC logo as a button on HTC One with Android 4.3 rooted. (HOME2Wake and HTCLogoMenu). Is it possible to do this in this version ? If so, could you put some instructions or tutorials ? Thanks !

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Hello guys, i have a question regarding how to use the HTC logo as a button on HTC One with Android 4.3 rooted. (HOME2Wake and HTCLogoMenu). Is it possible to do this in this version ? If so, could you put some instructions or tutorials ? Thanks !

I'm not sure. I found this thread on xda. It's a kernel that will enable the touch digitizer on the logo. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2244620

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

BRATO92

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
I know i have to flash a kernel, but i don't know if there are compatibles with android 4.3, so that's my question.
Regarding wizzrah's post, that kernel was made in April. I don't know if it's still compatible with 4.3. Installing an incompatible kernel will brick my phone. I don't want to take risks.

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
I know i have to flash a kernel, but i don't know if there are compatibles with android 4.3, so that's my question.
Regarding wizzrah's post, that kernel was made in April. I don't know if it's still compatible with 4.3. Installing an incompatible kernel will brick my phone. I don't want to take risks.

Ah I didn't see that. I was using Tapatalk so things like that aren't really visible via the app. My bad!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol