1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default HTC One - how to enable HTC Logo button on Android 4.3

Hello guys, i have a question regarding how to use the HTC logo as a button on HTC One with Android 4.3 rooted. (HOME2Wake and HTCLogoMenu). Is it possible to do this in this version ? If so, could you put some instructions or tutorials ? Thanks !

Global Posts
    2,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Default Re: HTC One - how to enable HTC Logo button on Android 4.3

Quote Originally Posted by BRATO92 View Post
    Hello guys, i have a question regarding how to use the HTC logo as a button on HTC One with Android 4.3 rooted. (HOME2Wake and HTCLogoMenu). Is it possible to do this in this version ? If so, could you put some instructions or tutorials ? Thanks !
    I'm not sure. I found this thread on xda. It's a kernel that will enable the touch digitizer on the logo.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk
    It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. - J. K Rowling

"If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee

"The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye." - Jimi Hendrix
    Flashoholic!!

ROM
    Bad Boyz Rom

You need to flash a kernel that supports it

4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

I know i have to flash a kernel, but i don't know if there are compatibles with android 4.3, so that's my question.
    Regarding wizzrah's post, that kernel was made in April. I don't know if it's still compatible with 4.3. Installing an incompatible kernel will brick my phone. I don't want to take risks.

Global Posts
    2,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

I know i have to flash a kernel, but i don't know if there are compatibles with android 4.3, so that's my question.
    Regarding wizzrah's post, that kernel was made in April. I don't know if it's still compatible with 4.3. Installing an incompatible kernel will brick my phone. I don't want to take risks.
    Ah I didn't see that. I was using Tapatalk so things like that aren't really visible via the app. My bad!
    It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. - J. K Rowling

"If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee

"The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye." - Jimi Hendrix
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

No problem.
    I found the answer. The kernel is called Bulletproof.

Global Posts
    2,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

No problem.
    I found the answer. The kernel is called Bulletproof.
    Ah, ok. Good luck then!